GreenCo works with a select set of clients providing comprehensive services in managing their lease portfolios, and securing new retail premises throughout Australia and New Zealand. This includes managing over 300 store leases of national retailers in diverse categories, both private and public companies. GreenCo manage all aspects of the property portfolio in regards to commercial lease issues. Specific services include the following:
- Comprehensive analysis of existing leases in regards to market conditions.
- Performance assessment of existing stores in regards to property aspects, the key indicators being sales/m2 and occupancy cost (rent + outgoings) as a percentage of sales.
- Co-formulation of expansion strategy (year to year) with client management.
- Occupancy cost budgets (year to year).
- Sourcing new retail sites in line with expansion strategy (in both strip and shopping centres and bulky goods centres).
- Negotiation of new leases.
- Negotiation of lease renewals.
- Negotiation of market reviews of leases mid-term (where required).
- Retrieval of bank guarantees and replace with a performance bond when agreed by landlords, where required.
- Reductions in occupancy costs.
- Negotiations of rent abatement.
- Exit strategies including assignments/subleases.
- Database of details pertaining to leases (commencement/ expiry date, term, reviews, market review date, fixed increase dates, option renewal dates etc).
- Invoice approval with accounts when rent has been reviewed.
- Booking additional Casual Mall Leasing (CML) space or storage to help with the operations of the stores at a centre level.
- The primary goal and focus is to ensure that our clients not only minimise their occupancy costs, but also maximise opportunities that come from a professionally and expertly managed lessee/lessor relationship. This is a product of us being responsive, informed and well regarded.